The website www.tribeinclusive.com (hereinafter “Website”) is owned and operated by Tribe Inclusive Learning Platform, a Nevada Company (hereinafter “we” “us” “our”). Please read the following Disclaimer before using our Website - by visiting and using this Website, you (hereinafter “visitor” “you” “your”) are consenting that you have read this Disclaimer to the point that you feel you understand the terms outlined herein, and agree to be bound by them.
- To access or use Website, you must be 15 years or older and have the required mental capacity to enter into and abide by this Disclaimer. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 15 years of age, and that you are doing so with a parent or guardian over 18 who agrees to the Disclaimer herein. Use of Website by anyone under 15 is not authorized or condoned by us.
- This Disclaimer may be subject to changes or updates, and the Website may not provide notice of such changes or updates. We reserve our right to make changes or updates at any time, and the burden is on the user to routinely check Disclaimer for updates. By continuing to use the Website and the content we produce, you agree to be bound by the most updated version of the Disclaimer, whether or not you have read it. If you are not in agreement with the Disclaimer as is, please do not use our Website or any of the content that appears thereon.
- The purpose of the Website is solely to provide educational information regarding our non-profit, and ways in which we serve the community. Website also allows visitors to see schedules of classes, opportunities to join virtual live classes or workshops, and other various services and resources for adults with special needs. Any content on this website or provided as a result of your decision to opt-in to our email list has been created solely for the purpose of education and for informational purposes only. By visiting Website, you agree and understand that this content is made available to you as a self-help tool only, which may or may not be something you are interested in participating in or donating to. Nothing on this website or distributed via email is intended to take the place of a consultation with a physician, dietician, nutritionist, counselor, medical professional of any kind, lawyer, doctor, accountant, or other professional.
- You as the user agrees you will consult with your or your loved one’s personal doctor, lawyer, or other professional prior to or in addition to utilizing information found on this website, and such information will not substitute for any consultation with a medical professional. The information contained on Website or via emails, or available through our products, programs, and services is not intended to be a substitute for any professional, personal advice, nor is anything contained herein designed to provide you with a medical diagnosis, treatment, or other medical services.
- The purpose of the Website and the content herein is designed to provide you with useful information and resources, as well as provide opportunities for adults with disabilities and special needs. However, individual success depends on the participant’s own mental and emotional state, as well as dedication, ability, effort, and commitment. While we make every effort to help our readers, community, and members, we cannot predict results, nor are we able to know each individual’s personal situation; therefore, we cannot guarantee that you or your loved ones will attain certain results from this website or any subsequent membership purchase. You agree and understand that we do not make any guarantees regarding any specific results from using information found on Website, and that any decision to participate is done at your own risk.
- By choosing to visit this site and read the information provided, you understand and agree that you are voluntarily choosing to read, implement and/or participate in the use of the Website and any information contained herein, and are solely responsible for any outcomes or results (positive or negative.) We cannot be responsible for any action you may choose to take regarding the information provided, and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible nor liable to you should you or your loved ones sustain any injuries or any negative ramifications. The information contained on the Website is intended as general information only and meant to serve as a resource guide, as well as opportunity to be part of our community; we cannot know your individual situation, and do not claim to know what may or may not work for your personal situation. As such, you agree that any decisions you make to implement or follow anything you find on Website are wholly your own.
- You understand there are sometimes unknown risks and circumstances that may arise during or following use of our Website or program, that cannot be foreseen or anticipated, but may influence or affect you, your family, and those who participate in our community. You understand and agree that any suggestion or recommendation of a product, service, activity, or otherwise through our Website is purely information – any decision to act upon these suggestions is to be taken by you, at your own risk, without any liability on the part of Tribe Inclusive. You agree to accept all risks herein.
- Your use of this Website constitutes an agreement and acceptance that you will absolve Tribe Inclusive, as well anyone acting as an agent, consultant, affiliate, guest blogger, joint venture partner, employee, staff, team member, sponsor, donor, or anyone affiliated with Us in any way of any liability for any loss, damage, injury, or any other issue that you or any other person may incur from direct or indirect use of the information, content, or products found on our Website or via materials requested through email.
- You understand and agree that We are not to be held liable for any type of direct or indirect damages arising out of your use of our Website, any information contained herein, or any services purchased therefrom, including but not limited to general, specific, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages. You also agree that we are not liable or responsible in any way for any loss incurred by you or your loved ones, or your business, including revenues, clients, business, goodwill, income, anticipated income, predicted income, sales numbers, loss of a sale, data, nor any computer failure, computer virus obtained by use of our Website, technical glitch or failure, defect or delay, or any other similar issue, if you come to us as a donor or sponsor. You agree that your decision to use our Website is wholly at your own risk and voluntarily chosen by you, and any ramifications resulting therefrom are yours alone.
- You agree at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold harmless Tribe Inclusive and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with it from any causes of action, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of your use of our Website or any products or services contained therein, as well as any third party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from your actions in relation to our Website or any breach by you of any such conditions outlined herein. Should we be required to defend ourselves in any action directly or indirectly involving you, or an action where we decide your participation or assistance would benefit our defense, you agree to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by us, free of charge.
- We will attempt to monitor comments and posts made by third parties and users as often as possible. Should you, as a user of our Website, see anything objectionable or offensive posted by a third party, you agree to (1) notify us of the material, and (2) agree not to take any action against us based upon the content posted by the third party. You understand we cannot be responsible for material posted by a user without our control, and agree to release us of any and all claims arising therefrom.
- Should you choose to utilize information offered on our website, whether free or for purchase, you understand that we are not liable to any party, for any damages – whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, incidental or otherwise – stemming or perceived to stem from use of or reliance upon any information contained or found on our Website, or from products or services purchased therefrom. You also understand and agree that we are not liable for any damages incurred as a result of your reliance or use of information on our Website written by a third party, whether endorsed or not by us, and you agree to release us from any and all claims stemming from, or perceived to stem from, reliance on information contained on our Website.
- Although we have spent considerable time and effort in creating www.tribeinclusive.com and the content provided herein, you understand and acknowledge that we are not responsible nor liable for any errors, omissions, or liability as a result of any loss or damages incurred as a direct or indirect result of your use of Website content or our products. You also understand there may be inadvertent typographical errors or inaccuracies. By your use of this website, you acknowledge and understand this information, and agree you have chosen/will choose to utilize our Website and/or our products voluntarily. You agree that we are not responsible for the accuracy of our Website, or for any errors or omissions that may occur on the site or in our products.
- You understand your obligation to provide only authentic, accurate information to us, including your name, email address, and payment information, should you choose to purchase a product. You understand and agree that should any information provided prove inaccurate, and any issues or damages arise from your giving us false or inaccurate information, you may be liable for any subsequent damages that occur as a result.
- Website may feature testimonials from clients in order to provide readers with additional comments from others’ experiences with Website, Tribe Inclusive, and products or services offered. While all information, photos, and quotes used are from actual clients, sharing their real, honest opinions of our website and services, these testimonials are not to be considered as a guarantee that current or future clients will experience the same results, or a guarantee that all clients will have the same experience. You understand and agree that by reading a featured testimonial on our Website, you do not expect the same results, and understand this information is not a guarantee.
- Affiliates and Endorsements
- We may choose to partner with, promote, become an affiliate of, or otherwise engage in a joint venture with another individual or company whom we feel aligns with our products or services. You understand that should an affiliate or joint venture program be featured on our Website, we may receive financial compensation or other payment as a result. Please note we will only feature or promote coaches, businesses, or products that we wholeheartedly agree with and believe in, and genuinely believe will help our audience.
- You understand and agree that you must use your own judgement with respect to determining whether any promotion of another product is right for you and your business. Our decision to promote, suggest, or reference another service indicates nothing more than an acknowledgement that we respect or appreciate the business, person, or service. Your decision to use or purchase from such a promotion is yours alone, and you understand we have no involvement in your decision, nor shall we have any liability should you purchase from a promoted product and become unsatisfied. You agree and understand we have no liability and you will hold us harmless should this occur.
- References to other companies, information, events, services, products, or opinions on our Website, blog, or emails is meant purely as a way to share information, not as an endorsement or suggestion that you purchase or use whatever is being mentioned. We are not responsible for any information, content, emails, products, programs, or services of any other person, business, or entity that may be referenced on our Website.
- You understand and agree that we make no warranties, express or implied, and hereby renounce any such warranties, guarantees, or representations with respect to any portion of our Website, the content herein, content distributed through email lists, social media, via webinars, or that which is made available through purchase via our membership site. By use of the Website, you agree and understand that use of content and information found herein is to be taken “as is” and used at your own risk, with no guarantees, representations, or warranties regarding fitness for particular purpose, accuracy, or otherwise.
Your use of www.tribeinclusive.com constitutes full and complete acceptance and agreement to this Disclaimer. Please contact [email protected] with any questions or concerns.